Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22
GL jsr20 thats good i did that for UW n it really helps speed it up n get it done with

i still gotta do UWSA n NMBE 11...n 12 do u guys recommend i do UWSA first then do the NBME? n which nbme should i save the last week till the exam??
when people say they scored 60 or 70 whatever in uw .. what does it mean .. does it mean 60%/70% correct answers or is it 60th percentile or 70th percentile
am plannin to do my uw self ass 1 on dec 26h, uws-2 on jan 8thSmile hey shigatox and others ,are u revising ur uw notes along with ur uw blocks?? caz my uw notes seems to be endless(looks like anotherFA..lol!)
owlcity usually if ppl say that it mean total score

RA ur gonna do ur "self ass" wat lol just jk

i put all my kaplan n UW in my FA its tatted up like a hooker in the bronx

GL ALL
guys plz help tell me wats better to do for path

older kap vids with dr barone along with the kaplan LN for path

OR

2010 kaplan vids withe dr cecil n the other guy along with my FA(which has all other notes)

thanks
Stick to ur usual note (FA) and keep revising it..In my opinion, revise path according to ur weak subjects in nbme, just go through video if u feel confused..To me, i'm doing organ revise by doing uw and kaplan qbank in noon and at night, doing stimulated blocks in the morning by usmle rx..good luck shiga..u can do it well..
hahah! correct, am gonna do my self assessment firstWink
@shigatox 22, i prefer goljan audios for path but if u already watched old kaplan videos than go for the "new ones" and also do highyield 36/100 pages of goljan , in this way, it will keep u busy and we can enjoy some peace of mind on the forum Tongue
peace out!Tongue
it's true..let's peace out Smile
shiga i personally like varone
gl
Well,
today started DIT
going to rvw what i saw on FA
a few pages of my notes from uw

GL guys

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »