Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22
@shigatoxin22,,,,have u taken all the rest of nbme,,,n did u take the online or the offline version.
hey doctor i got nbme 4...left which uma do soon...then save nbme 11 n 12 online the last week but i did all exams online for the ones avab

GL
Hi Guys!!!

Im excite today i got off from work early!!!! yay!!

Lets start bussines, Today plan:

DIT day 2
RVW QS and what i saw yesterday
Do 50 QS

Big Grin Big Grin don't think to much just do it!!!
hiii yess go for it i am aiming to do 100 q tonight then finish gi physio n move to kaplan path!!

we all can do it nuthins impossible esp STEP 1

DOOOOO WORK!
Guys, if you have enough time, just try physiology qbank of Kaplan, really good..I found a lot of questions of "General principles" here..not easy at all..
We can download it from google..
yea i did them they are quite diff like the graphical questions n experimental type ones

also wanted to share this point

Type A nimann picks disease if the classic infantile one described in ur FA..there other types but we need to kno the type A variant

GL
hi guys!!
well starting early today!

fisnish one Block uw, and correct the wrong ones.
Planing to Rvw muscle and do other block! Smile
hey guys, how many blocks of uw ur doing per day? am on my 2nd one .
Hi,

I have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact me for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, I can help too. I just need you to be specific and help me understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact me at zabinski2009. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

Thank you.
getting cold here!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »