Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam takers in JAN JOIN HERE - shigatox22
hi guys um getting scared i booked my date for the exam n its starting to feel real

i just wanna wish evreyone GL n lets work hard for the final push
Goodluck shigatoxx22 and to allSmile
thanks RS to u as well n everyone out there we worked tooo hard for this!
whats ur last days strategy?am keeping it simple ie doin uworld ,uworld and only uw .am obsessed with uworldSmile
gonna take uw assestments in dec.Thats my plan for dec...
yea me too i gotta do UWSA n save nbme 11 n 12 last 2 weeks till the exam....but um alsmot dont with my 2x UW question explantion revision so i am deciding which qbank to choose...also i still need to revise NBMES

sucks time is flying soo fasttttt

wbu u RS did u revise NBMES?
i will start revising nbmes from monday,caz i worked on weekends,will do a block of nbme everyday along with my uwSmilei dont wanna do millions of things at a time,wanna focus on main things ,,right now my main focus is on uworld ,i wanna know it inside and out just like my FA!! Smile and i wanna be over confident caz i am going for my solid revision.
whats ur plan, shigatoxx22?
as of now i am finish the last block of my UW revision then gonna take a offline nbme 4.....also will start with just reviwing woring answers to the NBMEs n planning to get kap qbank

does ne one have kap qbank online n can tell me how useful it was???

THANKS!
I like Kaplan qbank..but be prepared, some are pretty easy, some are asking minute details..
Good luck.
hey guys am also planning to take my step in the last week of jan.... and i have done 2 readings of kaplan and goljan and uw once ...i am about to finish with my review of fa and uw notes and was planning to take a nbme in a couple of days....which one do you guys recommend 12 or 11 ???..i was thinking of doing one now and keeping the other one and 7 for the last week....what do you guys say??
Hemorhagic cystitis:

Cyclophosphamide
Adenovirus
BK virus
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »