Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9ivs... - pree710
had 9ivs so far and still not offered a prematch. should i be worried?
How many of them offer prematch?
most of them. but to my knowledge those programs have not offered to pm to anyone on this forum ...except cook county and st. john detroit
has st johns given out all pre matches? were u asked to stay back. i ived there three weeks back n havent heard from there eitherSad
no i wasnt, but i know the people who were asked to stay back - they just spoke to PD, weren't offered a prematch
can u share urs credentials plz and speciality...plzzzzzz...i m a future applicant ...studying and doing net surfing on this form...plz share urs credentials .....want to have a look at it..asu have got 9 ivs
241/231/pass
3 months research and obsie at university hospital
only 1 us lor Sad
us citizen (i was born and raised here . i think this has helped )
You have great credentials, when did you graduate? I am sure that something good will come, dont worry Smile Are you done with all your ivs?
And if there is a particular program you are interested in then maybe email them and express it? anyways 9 ivs is a pretty good number so dont freak out too much Smile
Did anyone during the IV talked about prematch..?? Like If we offer you one how long will you take to decide and other things also Did you feel like you were going to get a prematch after any IV
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »