YES MANDANA
I AM 50 DO U BELIVE.
AND GOING TO DO MY STEP 1 ON APRIL
TELL YOU WHAT?
ALOT OF GUYS HERE ABOVE 40, SO JUST WAIT
ALL WILL BE HERE.
AND I RECOMMEND YOU TO ADD WHO IS IN USA
MONAD 86
thanks monad86 you gave me a lots of hop lets gather and support each other. i have not choose a date for my exam yet i am not ready yet. god bless you,
so mandana
where are you now in your preperations.
what are your plans?
i did read kaplans through the last year and listened to the kaplan vidios and now in the first reading of FA .actually readind not studying.and i have to make anew plan for the last 4 monthes and that will be on the 1st of jan.
the big proplem is forgeting but i will over by repetition.I HOPE
KEEP POSTING IN HERE
hi again. beleive it or not i am a single 41 years old mother and i just finished kaplan physiology after 3 months so it is not good and i a have part time job so i do not have a date yet so how about you?
mandana
keep going
same here when i started more than ayear agothats my email
alsafarmonadhil
i am also working a full time and studying
Really??
I have 44 years old and don't feel stronger for start to study..."i feel to old lady for this adventure....But I read about you mandana and monad86 and I feel something...My family tell me every day...but I don't have the money for the kaplan course...I Don't know what to do...

you meet me feel a looser....you have a spirit for this and I never decided to begins to study....

Congratulations!! both are a amazing ladies....
circacia
no need to go to kaplan course, get the books and even you can get the videos
just be sure you are really interested to start.
i can help and feel free to ask.
Hi Monad86,

I am not 40 yet but had still lost all hopes after 2 unsuccessful attempts. But I have read ur msg almost 10 times and its really inspirational. Can u post ur email address?

Thanks
onlywayout
what we are going to loss?
give it a trial, who knows ,we may be can do it.my email alsafarmonadhil and my skype monadhil.alsafar
dont loss ur hope
you are in better situation than mine

hay guys
we are still not so old don't keep silence ,join us here believe me we can encourage each other ,and leave it to our GOD TO FIND OUR OPPORTUNITY
HOPE I HEAR FROM ALL OF YOU
DON'T LET ME FEEL ALONE IN MY HARD TRIP
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »