Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody 40 years old or more and study for exam? - mandana
Take it easy mandana,and happy new year.
God bless you and your family.
Its a new year ,so look just for the positive things,and constrate on your books
We will do it .belive in GOD, we will do it.
these are another inspirational points for us.
Gee...MANDANA...Are you psychologically normal??...When you post a thread here we have a right to answer our opinions...and in return you wish us "worst of luck"??...Are you mad?

And surviving and feeding family does not come under a valid excuse to be sitting at home all these years!!..Dont answer if you dont want to!!...The Program Directors will chew you alive with these questions at the interview anyway!!...Since it is "None of our so called "business" " , I really dont care about you being 40 and I wont be answering any of your stupid posts anywhere on this forum now!!....YOU are the one who is selfish!! and it is not my nature or personality to wish anybody in this world "worst of luck". Thank you for showing me YOUR charecter!!
F*ck off and Get a life!! and Happy New Year 2012 to you!!
Hi Mandona,
I am above 40 and working full time.I am happy to find out that there are people in the same boat.I am starting my preparation or you can say I need the motivation to start it.I read anatomy and physiology once this year but then postponed the idea to take the exam.Certainly it is not going to hurt.Please keep in touch Thanks

@kashvi: just wanted to say that I can understand what you're going through....but these people that are married with kids etc didnt "enjoy" life or "have it easy" once u have kids, it's all about the kids. i'm sure the people here had their share of ups & downs just like u & me...marriage isnt easy at all & in many cultures (like indian culture) women are expected to compromise much more than the husband ever does. some women are dealing with abusive husbands who put them down/try to control them & u r in a much better position than any of these women cuz u have ur freedom. it's much better to be single & by yourself than married & living in hell.

@mandana & monad: u guys inspire me. i hope u r able to achieve all ur goals & more.
Come on everyone now…Let have a peace and le’s not be angry at each other….We are all prone to “get off on a tangent”, so let get back on track and achieve our dream(s ) of whatever that might be…I wish all of you a very Happy New Year with a fresh start , a clean heart and a positive spirit .
The ball will drop in NY in 13 minute, so let’s be happy!!
Warmly Yours,
Antonella
i agree with antonella none of you have an intention to hurt anyone ,the way of saying just came out wrong . everyone be happy . wish you all a happy new year with a successful year & scores !!
Peace please....I dont wish anybody anything bad...Now this Mandana has started harrassing me and the other on the other thread that she created for us bearing our name....Geez....Cool it okay!!...Are 40 year olds really like THIS??!!....May God have mercy!!
Kashvi -You made me laugh-well I guess at age 40 or afterwards, we might get some “middle age crises “you know, but hopefully we can pick our self’s up and get rolling. I learned that when “emotions go up, intelligence goes down” .I know it is hard to admit for people that isn’t easy to start all over at age 40, but if we want something so badly, we have to go for it.And as I said before PD nor America “cares’ that we are moms or that we take care of our family because everyone does those things in U.S.Most of U.S.women raise kids (at least 2-3) with a full time jobs, plus going to school and plus having husband and etc…
Being a mom is not our ticket to residency, period. Having a good, extensive volunteer work or a paid job that is in the healthcare field with a good networking skill, plus having connections that already know our character, our skills and ability to deal with stress at work place will get us there. You know it is very easy when we all get along, to get along and work. The key is of how to disagree in a civilize manner and put our differences aside and focus on what we need to focus-the patient care.
But as human beings when we want to have answers, we tend to blame others for our own mistake and failures. In the end we are all correct because the “truth is in the eye of the beholder “.
Let’s all of us have a fresh start and let’s forgive us for our angry outburst and let’s have a positive attitude with a warm and forgiving heart. If we can’t be friends, why we want to be enemy??
How that is going to help us??
Let’s our differences be our strength to move forward and let’s work on our weaknesses and learn from one another oki docki???
May God continue to guide us and May He heal our wounded hearts and souls and may we accept the things that we can’t change!!
Warmly Yours,
Antonella

peace,peace,peace
forgive,forgive,forgive
happy new year,happy new year, happy new year

please no more

we are here to study,and in need to help each other.
not to fight
close your eyes for a while
and open on the nice dreams of our future
it worth
yes it worth to study hard
kashvi,drvikas,antonella,mandana and others.
who knows,may be a day we can meet ,and may be work together.
Exactelly ...as monad86s stated -we never know in Life -imagine all of us in one hospital working together ..it will be fun.....
Cio,
Warmly Yours,
Antonella
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »