Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody 40 years old or more and study for exam? - mandana
kashvi and mandana

please we said peace,every one of us has his own pain.we expect to hear anice words in this forum which makes you feel more comfortable to process your study with a clean heart for all.
monad86....I made peace but this mandana came back to bash us!!!....If this goes on how can we all get along?!!....
mandana and kashvi
can you please send me your personal email?
HEY MR OR MISS KASHVI I AM NOT INTERESTED TO HEAR FROM YOU ANYMORE SO I DONT CARE WATH YOU THINK JUST IF YOU DONT MIND LEAVE MY PAGE AND START YOUR PERSONAL USMLE FORUM PAGE AND WRITE YOUR IDEAS............................................I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY TO DOCS LIKE YOU IFYOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?????????????????
SO STOP RESPONDING TO ME AT ALL IS THAT CLEAR DDDDDDOOOOOOCCCCCTTTTOOOOORRRRR??????????????
Look at that ATTITUDE!!!! MY GOODNESS!!!.....

MANDANA...This is not YOUR FORUM okay!!...Once you type something here expect replies even replies that you dont like!!...Learn to take criticism as a doc!!!....

And the more you ask us not to respond the more people will respond. So, if you have any brains, YOU shut up!!!
@Kashvi, If you can allow me, i got the remedies to easy your pain. Hope you know what am talking about
oh so now you are back with a duplicate id "friedriechataxia" (also known as MANDANA!!!)
What a shameful person you are!!...

EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS PERSON ...SHE IS CONTINUING TO HARRASS ME WITH DUPLICATE ID!!! REPORT HER!!!
you kashi are sick very sick so i am reporting you again god bless your devil soul if you have any soul if you know what i mean people like you are mentaly ill and i think is time for you to check you mental doc before you go to your exam...............
This is still going on?? LOL....MANDANA...Dont you have a life??
Stop Harrasing other people on the forum!

Mandana...I am going to be neutral now.I have read Kashvies and your posts above and she is clearly trying to make peace. Why are you calling her devil and evil and soul and all this BS?? You are the one who is sounding mentally ill.Please stop this attitude now.
I just reported Mandana and I suggest all forum members do the same!!

Mandana...you have passed your exams and obviously have too much time! So please let us study now.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »