Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Aid vs Kaplan CS lecture notes? - geronemo
Hi,
i've been out me medicine for some time that is why i am asking this question.

Which book is better for CS Kaplan vs First Aid.

I have a 2009 Kaplan CS lecture notes but pls. let me know what is recommended.

Also is there any other book or study material besides these books pls. let me know.

I have my exam in Feb. so i don't have any time.

Thanks and God bless Smile
I think FA is better but just the physical examination you can use Kaplan as PE is better in kaplan
chitty and glioma99 are the same person working for csevideo ads, this is total fraud sale tactics by csevideo, dont trust these people, if they have to lie and make fake posts, you should wonder why, look at their sample video it is full of mistakes, I made a mistake in buying the videos and it was a total waste of money for me, please dont make the same mistake as I did, I failed the ICE with csevideo dont use it....these people will rip you off
can you add- nathancs on skype, im using UW videos now, they are really good
dr hage dr jino fraud and theif!
I sent htis guy over a hundred dollars and he disappeared
he emailed me like 15 phone numbers to call to verify and none of them worked
beware of him, i failed the cs because of him, first of all he told dont use the fa then he told me if the joint is painful do full rom and if the pt has meds and you dont understand what they said just ignore it you wont need it and I followed his instructions and that was stuff he told me on the phone after I had to pay him then when he got my money he disappeared

warning you stay away from dr hage dr jino he will destry your career!
i've emailed you a reply.
is that kaplan lecture notes the same as COMPLEX CASES KAPLAN FOR CS?? or its a book that is used in kaplan live prep. courses?
dont even bother with the kaplan book....even the ones who take the kaplan course skip that book except for one or 2 pages which we marked from the class. When we take the kaplan cs course, they give us a folder of handouts ...and it is those handouts that we have know cold. Nobody ever reads that book. The rest , you must practice and know First Aid inside out. Good Luck.
So u have to know the folder handouts...and First Aid...and if you have more time you can practice cases from usmleworld. But the real exam was tougher than usmleworld.
what u mean saying tougher ? u had time concerns or the cases were more complicated ??
do u think 2 months is enough for CS (no CK done yet)???? I am actually very much concerned about this
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »