Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware of Marriet the scammer - marriet_is_a_scammer
As all are aware marriet / marriet2012 is a scammer/spammer claiming to provide research positions. Luckily, the spam detection system will delete all postings belonging to the spammer within 24 hours. Do not provide any personal info to this person.

This post can be bumped by anyone. This is the only sane way we can deal with his blatant disregard for forum etiquette and unprofessional conduct. Mr Marriet, you are also free to post your crap here, consider this your very own sandbox to play in as you wish Smile . You can of-course spam her or have another violent and abusive meltdown!

NOTE:-
- Marriet has never published valid business information/records (phone/address/website).
- Nobody in this forum has ever used his services.
- Users just have to report abuse on his thread crapping/spamming wherever he indiscreetly posts.
- He has been spamming/scamming this forum using the following IDs: zabinski, castorp and even then has been caught doing so by other astute forum users.
- All his postings (thankfully) get deleted by the spam detection system.
- He himself receives so much spam in his inbox marriet2012 that he is at a loss how to handle it.... poetic justice i guess.
- Good luck to all and if interested in research, look for research positions directly with programs/hospitals/reputable business. Any other unauthorized agent (such as marriet) is a scammer!

This is the only way to mitigate the spamming of the nefarious scammer Marriet (who also likes to pretend that he is a doctor too!!)
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
Please keep posting and pushing the threads to the top so more people can view them. We're getting more emails from customers. We really appreciate your help. Please accept my apology for the previous arguments. Thank you very much Smile
Again, I don't mind your posts. I'm not going to argue with you Smile Thanks for your help.

========================================
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
Please keep posting and pushing the threads to the top so more people can view them. We're getting more emails from customers. We really appreciate your help. Please accept my apology for the previous arguments. Thank you very much Smile
No body wants to argue with you... you are a pest!
And your childish and indiscreet spamming is very unprofessional! I get it, you are a small business and this is how you spread your message - but it is over the top and wrong! Why can't you just create your own posts instead of thread crapping?? Right now folks in this forum are annoyed by your posts!

(Since the spam system deletes all your postings, this is in reply to....... )

"marriet - 01/09/12 18:11

Again, I don't mind your posts. I'm not going to argue with you Smile Thanks for your help."
Not a problem. Keep doing what you want to do, and I'll do the same too Smile Good luck!
One more thing, I understand your problem. You scammed Liza101. She and I exposed you and you became upset and now you want to ruin my name Smile
Your choice Mr Marriet, you continue to SCAM and i scam-bait.

==============================================================

Re ": marriet - 01/09/12 18:21

Not a problem. Keep doing what you want to do, and I'll do the same too Smile Good luck!"

==============================================================

Sample of SCAM Posting:

"If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks."
LOL.......Who is Liza101?? Would certainly like to hear more about that. Can Liza101 please post here.

PS: you ruin your "good" name your self with your incessant and indiscriminate thread crapping / spamming.
What do you mean sample of scam? Would you mind where the scam is?

You scammed Liza101 and used the name marriOt (with an O). She wants her money back. When she exposed you, you got upset and started all of this. It's funny that you pretend as if you don't know her. I'll try to see if I can contact her. I'm not sure she left an email somewhere.

Anyway, sure, I don't mind. I'll continue posting, and you continue whatever you want. I really don't mind it. Otherwise, I wouldn't have posted in your own threads trying to bump them up. Your silly posts are not affecting the business Smile So good luck Smile

P.S.

P.P.S.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »