Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low nbme 1 & 2 scores - eibrahim
Hello, Doctors: my wife scored 130 in nbme 1 and 163 in nbme 2, her exam in two weeks, she extended her exam period to the maximum, what your suggestion please
She did UW, Kaplan QBank but she didn't do CK

thanks alot for your help in advance
I meant the three digit score, but the nbme 1 was 110 & the 2 was 250 yesterday,
please, we need ur advice

Thanks
do you think the nbme is reliable and realy estimate ur usmle score, please answer
that score is low to write. Think you need atleast 350 in nbme 2 n 400 in nbme 1 to pass.
Go through your concepts in crush and mtb. Practice ccs well
I empathize- I was duped by Kaplan live also- onoy . But I was able to apply rigorous study systems that allowed me to face that cataclysmic event with a relative amount of equanamity. I have a plethora of advisory materials (i.e., a guaranteed pass course for fourteen thousand dollars) that I will make available to you upon my receipt of your Private Email .Best, Laurajames246
Thanks,
my Email is ambassyouni
waiting for your help
that is very very low. your wife need to postponed exam not 1-2 weeks, but at least a month and go back to ck book and real books not only review notes. mtb won't help her. read every explanation of uw, read every explanation of kaplan and definately ck kaplan books. don't go for exam unless u get close to 350 in nbme 2.
Thank you Firughori, thank you stepthree123 for your time and advice
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »