Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feb exam takers join here - drsword
anyone knows how to take parctice test in prometric center.i mean whats formality and how can i pay for this...plz
@mili99 -- im not sure actually.. but i know u can via credit card (visa card etc)

@naseeha -- thanks alot
i was wondering if anyone had offline nbme 1-12 with ans or without ans.. if yes, can u pls send it to me at usmlestep111.

thank u
my plan for today is to review yeterday worng question of the 2 blocks of UW and i will try to do a new block if i can
today will review microbio and do 2 blocks of UW timed
@mili99,

https://apps.nbme.org/CBTPSRegistrationW...ration.jsp
@naseeha
thnx
I just took nbme 7 and got 500/221. I was hoping for 230 but I guess I will have to work for that. So to update, i got 207, 219 and 221 on 5, 6, 7 respectively. I will go through FA and UW for the next ~9 days then take 11.
@Naseeha

Congratulation Naseeha That is nice >>> u r in the good path good steady progress that the way to successs >>>> I am will take UWSA 1 or 2 tomorrow morning whic one u recommend ?
@Naseeha,
What materials did you study in between each nbme, i mean what is the main resource that you feel helped improve scores steadily.
My scores are going down nbme 5 - 470 to Nbme 7 - 430
Thanks and goodluck.

@ indigirl I would say that the drop in ur score is very like to be due to :

Memory fauls during ur relatively lower exam score

or

Poor concentration

Although the NBME 7 is more predictable of ur score but a steep drop like this is unlikely to be explained by NBME 5 relative unpredictability

all the best
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »