Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feb exam takers join here - drsword
i feel the same way dowite11. BRS physio is an amazing book. If you feel weak, that is the place to go.
Feb. 29 and freaking out! Feel I have not learned anything. Have read FA once and have read Goljan RR, UW only 50%, kaplan notes once and HY notes too! Also saw PASS program and Dr najeeb.

It seems I need to hit FA hard!!!!!! Very hard!!
@wantasp....same is happening wit me too... don't worry. have u done any nbme???
hey guys, my exam is on feb 28th. Finished biochem from FA and doing UW biochem questions.
I took almost 2 days to memorize FA biochem! I hope i don't forget what i read.........
Goodluck.
what are you guys going to do after this test is over?
Step2 looooooooooooooooooll

kidding : I want to go in a safari in Africa any body want to join
Dr.future, I will. he he he. just my dream. Anyway, short term plan is LA(driving and taking pictures of the coast). Long-term is step 2 CK and CS.
My day is slooooooow today. Having hard time focusing, I am definitely getting tired and exhausted by this test.
the thought of completing the test itself gives me so much reliefffff!!!!!!!!

After my test i would just eat and sleep for 3 days and then will start researching on materials for CK. Thank god i am already done with CS!!
@lovetest oh my god LA !!!! do u want to change with me ur vacation plan lool
when u got a slow day and specially from ur previous experience u know that it wont be productive go do some sport or meet friends and family for 1 or 2 hours then u certainly will build up endorphins that will help u carry on with the rest of ur study >>>

@Indigirl what additionally gives relief is that step2 is way easier specially after u have mastered step1 as u have built a good scaffolding for it like fibrilin (step1) to elastic tissue
so doing step2 before step1 is like having marfan looooooooooool I know I know I am getting crazy hhhh
Hang in there lovetest and everybody, we'll feel much better after this test knowing that we gave it our all. What I can't wait to do after this test is forget everything I learned so far lol. I'm going to rest for a few days then start planning my rotations, I go to a caribbean school.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »