Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feb exam takers join here - drsword
done with first block wrong answer review......now will begin second block
AmpB cant B eat the BBB so give intrathecally
hey guys, 3 full days left for me( i am not really going to study the day before my test). I was calm till today. Today I am jumping like a crazy monkey all over FA. I am glad that we have this post, because I feel like I am not retaining everything I have learned. If I wouldn't graduated my medical school with flying scores(even thought it was 7 years ago), I would think that I have slightly mental retardation.
@lovetest Yeah I agree on ur choice of not studying the day before the exam. it should ur relaxing day just enjot ur time >>> jumping over first aid oh my god do u hate it to that extent lool but u sure u want jump over the first aid inside u cuz u will need on 3 days

qunidine is an enzyme inducer and inhibitor but mainly inducer like FA said
but UW uses it as enz inhibitor
you definitely know more than you think. I totally feel the same way right now, I'm going through my second read and I can't believe how many things I don't remember. But when you do questions, clues from the stem will jog your memory and you'll be able to answer the question
thank you, naseeha. I decided to go through pharcacology FA and genetics. I know I need to run those chapters again. Later will start with neuro
thank you, Dr.Future. I will take my camera and will go to the park. We have new baby owls in the park, I will bring my iPod and listen to my favorite music. During the day, I will go through the pictures from Goljan, and read formulas once more. I will call my momma and get blessings from her. Honestly, sounds like a great day!!!
Glucose 6 phosphatase is shared in two pathways namely: gylogenolysis and gluconeogenesis

it present in the ER of liver NOT muscle
picture EM of SER:

site

liver and adrenal cortex sites of steroid synthesis
Malt Liquor is beer new for me UW
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »