Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feb exam takers join here - drsword
@lovetest, how did you score on your most recent assessment, either nbme or uwsa? Also, how are you scoring on uw?
UW, the first round was 76%, now I am doing third circle, probably. And the scores range from 94-98%. I marked a lot of question, I knew I needed to review, so I am doing one block random, one with my marked. NBME 11 was 450, in October. NBME 7 went down a little bit, but I noticed I missed a lot of easy questions from neuroanatomy, where instead of contralateral side I chose ipsilateral. It was my last NBME, so I decided to learn FA and schedule the test. I don't want to wait any longer.
@naseeha, how about you?
uw (only 10 blocks) is 65%, I took nbme 5 on dec 29th and got 440/207. Since then I started uw and dit. On tuesday I should be done with dit and will take nbme 6.

Are you taking another nbme soon?
no, I am not. I am working of FA with notes and UW mainly.I tried DIT, but couldn't focus well, so decided to go over FA on my own. I am taking a practice test at the prometric center around 24-25 of January, to get familiar with the scene.
@ love test,@naseeha
even i too started with DIT 7 videos completed than i started studying FA on my own bit do hand outs
Hey guys! hope everyone studying well today. Just finished a block of UW have to review it know. Then will start immuno FA.
just booked the date: feb 10th !!
finishing uw 1st round today.finally!
dr.raw, welcome to the group. Let's nail this test.
thanks lovetest Smile

so what's the next course of action? do a few blocks of uw timed and read FA with notes inside out everyday?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »