Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feb exam takers join here - drsword
yep, it's the key to the success.
my FA is bigger than it could be..lol all pages sticking out...ready to fall apart..scary!!!
ha ha ha. I have a ritual, when I am ready to go to bed, I take my translucent tape and start to tape my book back together, and every night I do the same. My husband says that the book shows some character. And he says, with all additional notes it looks like a diary of a serial killer.
oops my weekend sucked......need to compensate the lost time in this week....struggling wit goljan and FA.. ..I think FA IS HIGHLY VOLATILE....atleast 2 to3 readings are required..i recommend 3 readings...no other choice to me...i should take by this feb...hope to get good score in nbme 7...taking it sooon..
that's too funny lovetest!!

GL steptaker2. ...i worked on concepts and concepts but didn't memorize and that hit my nbme score too badly..FA is the key i guess .. we have to learn it like a our favorite song Smile
welcome dr raw keep post ur plans how much u covered , my FA i gave it to book binders , now the pages are not fall any more.

READ FA FA CRAZYLY MY test in feb am scared to tell my date , but by the power if GOD yes we can have ability to do this test well . i am praying to GOD to help each of us to do hard work , with good health
hello All,i m also taking my exam in feb.now doing UW+FA.TODAY just reading FA
@drsword.....No I am doing it online.
@lovetest...... When is your exam? How many Q banks did you finish?

M doing FA, notes.
my exam is on Feb7th.
I did Kaplan Qbank a long time ago, and completed UW.
@ lovetest........ I also did kaplan Q bank and UW . Do you have any idea how to improve score in NBMES? At present m doing FA.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »