Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one matched residency with low step 1 score? - dp1278
Im am soooo worried . I just passed step with a low score of 192/75 . how bad will this affect residency?
ok so seems like no one has scored that low ha?
in other words IM DOOMED right? Sad
hello,i got the same score like urs.but i will continue USMLE.hoping for the best.wats ur plan?
Thank You mygodhelpme for your reply ... it is rather dissappointing but we both know we cant give up on our dreams ... so yes we have no choice but to continue with our next step & score as high as possble ... God has a plan for us & we must believe ...
I am in the process of buying the books for the next step .... and i am determine to start studying. That's my plan..
have you done any other steps?
I am preparing for ck.
We offer open positions in observer ship and finally for residency in selected therapeutic areas. Mandatory to enroll in our research programs. We will sponsor H1B and GC. Limited positions per year. Send CV with USMLE scores and attempts to email: residencyresearch
@residencyresearch take your fake stuff and sell it to the birds in NY!!

100%-GUARANTEED Pass, $13.5K ONLINE Pgm

-Start NOW (especially if you are one of the 73% of all IMGS that were found by a recent AAMC- peer-reviewed research publication to have failed their step, if they had (within the past 6 months) used one of the big name USMLE educational services (LIVE)- you know who they are; not to mention the ongoing Congressional action being taken against their educational funding tactics)

--OUR Personalized, High-Technology Multi-Media CUTTING EDGE- System catapults you to certain (GUARANTEED- OR YOU PAY NOTHING) USMLE SUCCESS by:
---the development of a 20 –year (USMLE- and NBME-) research studies’-based, statistically developed CASE PRESENTATION-derived knowledge base, directed and focused solely towards excellent USMLE outcomes for our students

--The latter Forces you off of that circular, frustrating Path of Irrelevant Nonsense, by the LYSIS OF
--- Un-productive USMLE Examinee Habits of GOING AROUND/STUDYING IRRELEVANT MATERIALS- IN CIRCLES, so as to instead encounter a substitution BY:
---- a FRAMESHIFT MUTATION in the form of an INGENIOUS LEARNING METHOD Developed by IVY LEAGUE-MDs, that places the Examinee on a STRAIGHT LINE DIRECTLY towards the logical solution of REAL Case-derived, USMLE questions

-Therefore: MAKE THAT EMERGENCY CALL IMMEDIATELY
-- OUR Pre-Recorded INFORMATION LINE: Ph# 641.715.3900 Extension 833768
hey.i do have same low score.some 1 told me to go 4 externship 1st.it will make us to enter residency.r u guys intrested?
my self recently got 211/79...distressed ,,,,depressed..........any plans to enter into good residency......i plan now to apply with a good gredit...externship.....publication in 2014...also have to try better in for step 2
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »