Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME's business.... - kindmd
Wht's the deal with this NBME offline and online? r there files out der for NBME offline, just as how ppl have snap shots of UWORLD??

If so, how do you predict how u did on those NBME offline? is der some way to calculate it?

Thanks...
hi...could tell me which nbme is most predictive?? thanks in advance...!
6,7,11 and 12 r most predictive..
can some 1 plz answer my question....PLZ !
well you have to compare it to the people who took it online. If they took the nbme with the expanded feedback they know how many questions they got wrong
answer the questions by yourself ,then score you got multiply with 1.4 is round about actual score you get in exam.
but i will advice to do first online as it will tell you how is your prep going for exam .then you can do off line
How many questions r there in these NBME exams ? 200 ?
everyone keeps asking for nbme explanations .. and i guess u ve to pay some 50$ for each test .. does the nbme site have any option where u can buy the form along with answers .. someone said u have to pay 10 $ extra .. is it trues .. cos if that is true , people wont be asking for explanations all around the forum .. can someone who already took nbmes answer this for me ..

i havent taken any and plan to do so

also which one shd i start .. i just have a mnth and i dont know if i can do all starting fm form one .. will it be a waste doing form 1-4 .. esp when i have a mnth left only and i still need to FA twice and uw wrong qs ..
If you buy the nbme with expanded feedback (only for 6, 7, 11, 12) they will show which questions you got wrong. They do not provide the correct answers or any explanations.

I think you should start with 5. Then you will have 4 left plus uwsa 1 and 2.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »