Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email from PD - boobie
Can someone tell me how to interpret this email? Likelihood of matching there? Will he b ranking me high?

I wanted to thank you again for visiting our categorical Internal Medicine program at Drexel University College of Medicine on Friday. I must say that Dr.xxxx was clearly impressed by their interview with you. He came to me with exceptionally supportive comments and gave you great recommendation. I hope that you found your time here to be both informative and enjoyable and that we were able to impress on you the benefits of training with us l.

Best wishes for the rest of the interview season. Please feel free to contact me at any time if I can be of assistance.
Thats a wonderful response. I got one like that at the place I interviewed at - and matched. Hope its the same for you too.
Good luck!
mleresidencytips on USMLE Forum and google.
Didnt the PD email you saying " I like boobie"

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ace!
thts a rocking email.....you are all set....best wishes
any other input?
can u plz share your credentials ...are you an IMG? AMG? OR CARRIB GRAD..m just tryin to make up for a reason for such a wonderful response.
some really like boob,,....nothin z wrong wid dat, especially in here Wink just show off ur crack! zat easy to boost dah cv wid!!!
what other input can anyone give??
its a v positive email.. so..? what else?? thats it.. enjoy ur free time and get ready for ur residency!
oh and only rank th program highly only if u too like th place
dont be swayed too much by emails
GL
agree wid satori , i heared some pds send generic nice email to everyone and even if they have already filled the slot. they dont give it a damn to us, all that matter is themselves and who they want to bring in.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »