Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all who wants physiology qbank - usmle_step
Hi:
i was trying to send all of you..but some mail didn't go..returned me back..I created a mail where i transfered all files and i am sending you the email address and password ..please download from there..
thanks..
Thanks!
Just to be on the safe side, my e-mail adresses is fionabella0
Hi
thanks for trying to get us the physio qbank.
just wanted to say that if you created another email and gave the password to everyone, then there's a chance that someone would change the password and others wouldn't be able to access it anymore (this has happened before). so instead, maybe you can post the new email here and people who want the notes, can just send you an email and then you can hit reply to send the notes.
thanks for all your efforts. you are very kind.
please check your mail..i sent email address and password each and everybody who wanted the physiology qbank..
Hi usmle step,
Congrats on passing the exam and wish you the very best of luck for all the other steps.It is indeed very kind of you to send the physio-qbank to all those who need it.Please do send me the same too at malvikan. Thank you very much and god bless!
Hi usmle_step,
I would appreciate your sending me the Physio-Qbank Email with PW too..
Thanks a million for being so kind & sharing with us all here.
My email is brook_img.
plz send me too.
fzwinn2003

thanks
pls send me too

saan790
hi
could you please send it to me
moyaalbert
thank you
Congratulations for your score. Could you please send me Kaplan Qbank physiology?
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »