Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed - azutrum011
step 1-94
2- 81
3-74

Nbme 2-360
Uwa - 60

I would really appreciate it if someone would send me the archer content/links....
I did not do archers at all...

My ccs was mediocre on the exam and i belive that was my downfall, i felt the ccs on the actual exam was tougher than their cd or uw.

My two cents for any one that cares is dont neglect the time and effort you give to ccs, everyone will tell you that on this board.

Please help with this content, i cant afford this anymore... Not to mention more money for the exam... So archer videos would help....

I feel sick to my stomach now...
do not get disheartened. But with NBME 360 you were taking risk when you went for the exam.
How did you do on the CCS? How did you feel about MCQ?
I would like to help but I can not help you with Archer videos because I have limited subscription but you can google and get their slides. But the important ones are at least Archer CCS and their Internal medicine videos . They are good learn subject and that improves confidence dealing with questions.

Were the CCS too tough on exam?
What is uwa-60?
thanks
What's ur ccs experience. How many did u get the right diagnosis, and how did the case end?
Sorry to ask this, but just like to access myself. I just gave my test today. I don't feel good about how I did ccs.

-Start NOW (especially if you are one of the 73% of all IMGS that were found by a recent AAMC- peer-reviewed research publication to have failed their step, if they had (within the past 6 months) used one of the big name USMLE educational services (LIVE)- you know who they are; not to mention the ongoing Congressional action being taken against their educational funding tactics)

--OUR Personalized, High-Technology Multi-Media CUTTING EDGE- System catapults you to certain (GUARANTEED- OR YOU PAY NOTHING) USMLE SUCCESS by:
---the development of a 20 –year (USMLE- and NBME-) research studies’-based, statistically developed CASE PRESENTATION-derived knowledge base, directed and focused solely towards excellent USMLE outcomes for our students

--The latter Forces you off of that circular, frustrating Path of Irrelevant Nonsense, by the LYSIS OF
--- Un-productive USMLE Examinee Habits of GOING AROUND/STUDYING IRRELEVANT MATERIALS- IN CIRCLES, so as to instead encounter a substitution BY:
---- a FRAMESHIFT MUTATION in the form of an INGENIOUS LEARNING METHOD Developed by IVY LEAGUE-MDs, that places the Examinee on a STRAIGHT LINE DIRECTLY towards the logical solution of REAL Case-derived, USMLE questions

-Therefore: MAKE THAT EMERGENCY CALL IMMEDIATELY
-- OUR Pre-Recorded INFORMATION LINE: Ph# 641.715.3900 Extension 833768
100%-GUARANTEED Pass, $13.5K ONLINE Pgm

-Start NOW (especially if you are one of the 73% of all IMGS that were found by a recent AAMC- peer-reviewed research publication to have failed their step, if they had (within the past 6 months) used one of the big name USMLE educational services (LIVE)- you know who they are; not to mention the ongoing Congressional action being taken against their educational funding tactics)

--OUR Personalized, High-Technology Multi-Media CUTTING EDGE- System catapults you to certain (GUARANTEED- OR YOU PAY NOTHING) USMLE SUCCESS by:
---the development of a 20 –year (USMLE- and NBME-) research studies’-based, statistically developed CASE PRESENTATION-derived knowledge base, directed and focused solely towards excellent USMLE outcomes for our students

--The latter Forces you off of that circular, frustrating Path of Irrelevant Nonsense, by the LYSIS OF
--- Un-productive USMLE Examinee Habits of GOING AROUND/STUDYING IRRELEVANT MATERIALS- IN CIRCLES, so as to instead encounter a substitution BY:
---- a FRAMESHIFT MUTATION in the form of an INGENIOUS LEARNING METHOD Developed by IVY LEAGUE-MDs, that places the Examinee on a STRAIGHT LINE DIRECTLY towards the logical solution of REAL Case-derived, USMLE questions

-Therefore: MAKE THAT EMERGENCY CALL IMMEDIATELY
-- OUR Pre-Recorded INFORMATION LINE: Ph# 641.715.3900 Extension 833768

THANKS!
I appreciate it also...
sorry 4 u, my skype id usmlestep31,pz. add me,i just got nbme 1--330,so i postponed uwsa 570,though everyone ask me 2 appear xam but i didn't thanks God,pz. strt rt now ttu soon
Hi,
I felt that had I done well on the CCS even a little I would have passed.

However, after my CCS cases, I was completely confused as to how they were so unexpected....

I didn't control the time proper on the exam..

1) Child Abuse... I figured this out very late and then did not properly manage the case...
2) Obese child
3) Temporal Arteritis, I think I may have failed this one.... I did not do a biopsy... I thought it was herpes zoster....
4) Some young guy with persistent diarrhea.... I thought IBD... did all the work up everything completely negative.... finally a colonoscopy showed ileum was inflamed... then started patient on Crohn's treatment... Again very late in treatment...
5) Candida Vaginitis vs. UTI
6) One more case of an elderly patient with back pain that was not relieved with anything that I did... clearly I was not doing what was needed....
7)
8)

My problem during the CCS was not controlling the time well and not getting the diagnosis quickly... my workup did not return what I was expecting and it took me a long time to figure out what was wrong with the patient...

Only one or two cases ended early... and I am sure one case that ended early because the patient may have died or I did not do what was expected...

So please help... I thought I had studied a lot... but clearly nothing was sticking...

My weak areas according to the graph were
Initial workups
Diagnosis/Prognosis
Health Maintenance/Systems/Legal&Ethics
Office/Health Center
Nervous System/Special Senses
Musculoskeletal/Skin/Subcutaneous
Infectous/Immune
CCS was Average - Equal number of bars above and below the gray areas...

I did not have anything close to higher performance...everything else was floating around the gray area and below some above the gray area...

It seemed that my disorders of the organ system were more above the gray area then below except the Nervous and Musculoskeletal ones..

I would really appreciate feedback from good scorers as to what stratedgy I should take...
Please no advertisers...

I need feedback and resources if you have any... I am not dumb... but I am starting to feel like it now...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »