@ meti

please e-mail me about that
@ meti,

i forgot to includ my e-mail:

yahyalfy
@meti

yahyalfy
hi peace 4all, leave our e-mail add.
Thanks for your kind words meti. I guess, now I have come to terms with the bitter reality and am preparing myself to face the exam one more time and try to prepare better for CCS.
How would you recommend Archer lectures over Jason (for primary care)?
nohope4me - my email id is dbhnsl. Hope to hear from you.
Failed or Old IMG-May Not Match?

I found this from a friend that matched in IM after three failures (witrh step 3 upgrade) it is too late for me but it may help you!

GOLD MINE for ,USMLE course ratings

https://www.usmleforum.com/?q=IMG+IM+res...LE+Courses
MTB:master the board. i bought it and thrw it away,it was not really helpful and had lots of mistakes. i had 1st version though. it is very superficial...useless for real test.
peace4all, check your e-mail, i hope it will help
Thanks nohope- I just responded you.
you guys sound like advertising for Archer.
@peace4all : sorry to know that you fail step 3 twice. i would suggest you to study carefully. Whatever book you choose, study carefully to grasp all the important concept. Don't rush. I am aiming for high score, so I take my time to read (NMS,...) , to listen to audio ( like MKSAP 15), watch ( Kaplan Step 3, Medstudy...), do MCQs( Uworld, Kaplan Q book, ....). There are so many good materials on the market. Taking time to read. for example, if i do a question about sickle cell anemia, i do not know how to manage chronic pain syndrome, i will read up a whole page about sickle cell anemia in emedicine.com.( you gotta read to build foundation, can't just do a lot of questions).

I listened to Archer once. I didn't buy it ,it flow around among "sp" in this forum...I also listened to Premier Review ( it flows around on internet or from sp). I don't like those material at all ( maybe I can't get along with the accent). I think you should not buy Archer CCS ( to prepare for CCS, might be you should find some sp to learn together, it is about real knowledge and practice; Acher CCS just help you familiar with computer program). I think Kaplan Step 3 video is much better.

This just my opinion. you should ask "real" people around you. Or at least, get some Sp on the forum, after awhile, you will know the Sp has strong knowledge or not, they are real step 3 takers or just advertiser. Ask for their advice. On forum, there are many advertisers that try to target on "lonely usmle taker".

My senior hired "Dr.Rock" for $500 to do the ERAS application for him 3 years ago based on all the advice from "advertisers" on this forum. In the end, when he prepared for interview, he met Dr. Rock through skype. He was so sock to learn that Dr. Rock is a black guy, speak English much worse than him. He get only 3 interviews that year. The year before, he hired someone for $60 to do ERAS application ( his friends in Kaplan center refers to him). He got 16 interviews that year. When I asked him why don't he write his experience with Dr. Rock in the forum, he said that it would take alot of time and Dr.Rock's companions would make up ids and fight my senior. He didn't have time for that.
My point is that you shouldn't follow blindly to advice on this forum, it is a good source of information.
but you should always confirm with real people.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »