Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLZ help me someone - abad
Hello everyone..iam an IMG ,graduated last year..iam very sad to see today morning that i failed in CS..i got 233 in step 1 and 249 in step 2 ck... are there chances of getting into residency????shud i take step 2 cs again or i shud leave usmle stuff....
wht is done is done, no one can change it. many ppl get match at good programs, not end of the world. ur step1 and 2 are good enuf, so u shud be fine. get a good score in step3 and if u can get usce and good lors. we cant change yog or scores for sure, try to work on the rest. u shud be fine. no worries at all. my close frnd got matched at a good univ program in im and didnt have those step1 and 2 as urs. so u shud be fine. dont panic. gl
thank you vey much.................
Graduated last year?? U have time to play with dude. If u came this far and then retreat, ur life aint worth living. Grow sum balls dude, to help u tide over those tuff times. Take the risk, knowing that ur chances pale in comparison to those who have similar credentials, but that aint grounds for retreat. Fight like a true soldier and if at all u dont make it, u still have the time to make it big back home. Chances are that u will make it!!
stay positive..and from here on work on building contacts..u have to be really aggressive in networking and getting usce and lors..if u stay focused and smart u ll be fine..no worries..i know someone who had an attempt on cs last yr and matched into an excellent program..u just have to play it smart..
Just stay on the same track... definitely it's not a good thing to fail the CS exam but it's not the end of the world... I have some friends who had the same issue last year and they matched Smile

Good luck
Thank you so much for all your kind words.......
yes you do, but you nedd to make your cv strong by doing 2-4 observerships.
pass it, and fight to the end
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »