Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got cheated by topper_sux - satyayit_k_md_
I got cheated by fake person (PEDOPHILE) "topper_sux"; . His real name is ISLAM MOHAMMED, a wanted terrorist and Govt. is searching for him. This person operates by using paypal to steal your money from your bank accounts. He attacks other USMLE courses (he has put fake posts on the internet - This imbecile does these acts of jihad -AGAINST companies that HAVE TOP BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU RANKINGS!), and pretends that they are scamming others (e.g,. he is against Kaplan, Pass program, UKMC and Doctors in Training for now; if you coming up with a program that is top-ranked and approved by the BetterBusines Bureau- be CAREFUL- he will attack you and then use your name to scam others- see his use of MY NAME satyayit_k_md (MY NAME HAS an _ after it- I am not a pedophile like him!! See Appendix He actually found a stooge (PEDOPHILE) that he could scam using the pretence of attacking others. GO BACK TO YOUR JIHAD you PEDOPHILIC ass____!

ACTUALLY HE IS topper_sux and is the wanted MAN! (he will use other NAMES so beware)- BUT HE ALWAYS attacks online programs that will help others and that have a 100% guaranatee. He is a NRMP ERAS- repeat Match applicant for past 7 years.

IN the mean time he cultivates friendships by attacking others and then takes your money by offering cheap Kaplan and PASS program materials. We will not have buyer protection and we lose money and our name goes in to investigation records for sending money to this terrorist in the middle east.

It is a shame we allow thieves to run away with our hard earned money in cyberage!!!!!!!! And we let PAYPAL , Skype etc allow these kind of crimes???????????? Report this person to fraud department and internet crime investigations

APPENDIX
I know this might be unrelated to matching but....
kickoff - 12/25/11 11:30

Is there any problem marrying 15 or 16 year old ladies in the US ?
Report Abuse

* Re:I know this might be unrelated to matching but.
satyayit_k_md - 12/25/11 11:38

ha ha , funny question, but yes i guess…I love them “young” myself…
Report Abuse

kickoff - 12/25/11 11:42

@satyayit_k_md

so judging from this link is okay to marry 16 year old, right?

I am looking at this age cos they are more likely to be virgins !!
Report Abuse

satyayit_k_md - 12/25/11 11:46

yes 16 is OK, but being virgins is debatable ..... high school kids have a lot of fun here.... ha ha...

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »