Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE give me some advice--can i take the CS ? ? - workingbee
hi colleagues, i am preparing step1 but think to take it after the CS exam because, as we known, CS center will be closed for a long time in the summer. i gotta to finish the cs exam before the closure.

do you think it is ok to take cs first, and then take step 1 in May? or i'd better finish step 1 first, then go cs? also, how long does it take to prepare for CK, is 2 month durations enough?

PLEASE give me some advice, dude! THX!
CS will be hard in future, dont think about just exam date issue. Its better if u can pass it as early as possibe. CS preparation will take only 30-40 days. So go for it...Best of luck
CS takes less than a week to prep for (I spent about 3 days). The guy above who said 30-40 days has got to be kidding.
Conoro, may be you are far more smart than me. I am talking about the average smart people like me, who are struggling with typing patient note. 3 days or 1week is not a standard time for CS. No one should take risk regarding this exam.
I agree with chunu. It took one month for me before CS.
Hi guys.actually I am from step 1 room and plan to pass step 1 in mid oct.I decided to pass CS righ after the step 1 bcoz of above mentioned reason.
chunu plz explain what u mean saying CS will be hard in future???that bothered me
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »