Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a new day - donnowhy
completed bio-chem...done with it!!!!
need to be done with uw in 15 days!!!

about to start another day....today day is dedicated to genetics!!!
considering that it has 47 questions,why not complete it in 1 day and try doing FA???
sounds like a plan!!!
completed genetics and started FA physiology of Resp....
need to get a lot out of the way!!!
today i've to do patho-physiology!!!
about to start that in 30 minutes!!!!
oh...today was a big bummer!!!
did FA Respiratory(3hours)
12 patho-physio in 5 hours....
damn its difficult to answer the cardiology questions and respiratory physiology without having solid base in the concept!!!

sleeping now...
will start with physio kaplan review tomorrow...no way i can spend 1 hour on each question trying to read the physiology!!!
unfortunately today was a huge bummer....bigger bummer than yesterday!!!
had one of my panic attacks and total day was a waste!!!

just did 8 questions with difficulty...had my mind full of crap!!!just cant stop figuring out my life!!!

please god help me!!!
just saw that a lot of my friends from kaplan and seniors matched this year!!!even the ones with low scores!!!i'm amazed at how everyone is moving ahead in life!!!
i've nothing to boast about!!!
i'm just a loser!!!cried a lot!!!lot lot!!!eyes are swollen!!!personal problems and usmle are bogging me down...i'm having palpitations and everything...am numb at my fate and life...please god...please give me the strength...please!!!
please!!!

my sp was pleading me to continue to do questions but am not able to....no time to waste....no time to waste at all....please...i also want to match...please god..please help me!!!
starting my day today...have to do rest of patho-physiology questions!!!
have to read the kaplan lecture notes also...
today i did 36 quesions in 11 hours....it was ok...did 26 questions of patho-physiology and started physiology!!!

decided to do 78 questions of patho-physio after completion of physiology!!!
my plan to finish UW by 16th of this month has been postponed to 18th...damn...i hate postponement....i did it as i wasted 2 days sulking....damn....cannot get that back!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »