Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a new day - donnowhy
Donnowhy.............I am in the same shoe how ever i see my self like this, i may or may not serve my self as a doctor. but at least i could say i am in the one of the top nation in the world where i don't have to worry about water (arsenic) healthcare (malpractice, losing my kidney or liver without a my consent. I may not help serve as a doctor but i could be a adviser for all my friends and family for free of cost, yes in deed they will call me loser. I could be a paramedic for my room mate or could be to a spouse or friends in need for emergency like having a doctor next to it for free. michele jackson had a cardiologist at home for around a million dollar. Our value is ENDLESS DONNOWHY.
there was a massive powercut for the whole day and hence the day got wasted!!

i'm angry and sad!!!
@tarim_nyc.....nice way of thinking....but no matter how hard i try,i only want to be a doctor...
not saying that your thinking is bad!!!but to each his own...

i wish i had a back-up plan but i dont...never had and never can...born to be a doctor and will be a doctor...lets have this in our hearts sincerely and move ahead!!!
god has already written our fate(so i believe) and its for us to unfold our lives everyday!!!
done with uw yesterday afternoon and did 20 pages of fa

today i'm doing immuno fa and bio-chem fa
my health is down with fever and severe bouts of cough!!!!slept for 18 hours straight!!!my bad!!!down with fever and cough with sputum!!
is there an end to the delays i'm having in my prep???
@donnowhy...r u from hyderabad,india?and by any chance...near panjagutta?bcos i had to go thru the same yday...i mean powercut from & A.M. to 3 P.M. cud'nt study or sleep...got frustrated and wasted the whole day.
anyway...take care of ur health and u can get back to books. we cant do anything abt things we have no control of.so..relax...u will be fine.:-)
@anjali,yes i'm from hyderabad but based in bangalore since 7 years and the powercut is pretty bad here too...it doesn't have and time or duration or any warning...it has its own mind...we usually have an inverter and i specifically bought a data card for this purpose when i came to india in march but the inverter got spoiled....laptop runs for only sometime...very very very hot and sweaty even though its nighttime...
global warming is really really bad!!!

thank you so much for your kind words..all the best for your exams too!!!
utter waste and horrible waste of time since 3 days!!!monday,tuesday and wednesday!!!

i feel like hitting myself for all this....why did i have to get sick and waste time???

i feel like hell in my head!!!i'm besides myself with anger and frustration!!!
i'm a big mess...starting a new day with the hope of doing something in fa!!!
god please help me!!!
well today was a comeback of sorts with me doing around 60 pages in fa...but need to do more..more...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »