Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one have tried residency swap service ? - kemoo1985
Hello,

Any one have experience with residency swap service?

is it easy to swap or it require also program director acceptance?
any one please.
You definitely need the PD's help to transfer to another program. A LOR from the PD is a must. You need to have a valid reason, such as personal/health/family to transfer.
the service is fantastic and dead easy.
just select - SWAP - FromProgramName - ToProgramName - Option4 and you are all set.
it only allows a maximum of 4 consecutive swaps.
all the best
Did you try it before ??
my frnd(and i ) tried find dah shit...i dont wnt to use the name ..u got to knw wht i mean: it is totally wast of money. they dont update info unless the slot is rotten and gone! u can find thsoe slots earlier if u google it !!

i havent heard of swab...how dat work? is it like u must find another resident who is willing to swab=>then u ge tin touch with them?
or does it allow u to have access to vacant slot? and if yes, is it worth it (not like find a r...)?

re PD? well, i think the most important thing is to find a slot, then move on...sometimes the other program likes u anwyays and give u the slot ...regardless of PD! coz it is understood.

the key is that some PDs may not like u to dump them...specially shity communty programs who have tough time to fill...it damages their face...so they may get mad and at odd with u if u reveal such thing prematurely!

if u think ur PD is nice(an dis img frndly), then u may try to ask...but i wudnt advise...coz they msotly get mad(a few are nice to help..if u have real good excuse).

so keep it secrete and see if u can find something...some programs dont ask for a PD letter if ur credit s real good...coz they knw PDs may not agree or like u with such.

also, residency s yrsly contract....u r not legally or morally obligated to continue all the way to the end...u can move on to the next program at the end of the 1st yr. dats wht i noticed with some amgs...be smart! dump them smart!!! the same way they wud do if they find a love candidate!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »