Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dit Videos 2011, Dit Questions, Study guide. - wimobile246
@ Charle_kathy - DIT = Doctor's In Training. Its one of the many programs out there for USMLE step 1. It is similar to "pass program", "kaplan", etc. and these are the videos and the practice questions that they provide with their program.
wow
thanksSmile
@speeder - NP
@speeder - did you send me the link?
BUMP so people can see the link.
Thanks a lot wimobile246. i m little busy due to weekend n holiday but will try to send u when i have a chance. it is a big file wonder if i can send my email.
God Bless you!
sorry for late reply!
Hope you have a nice weekend!
Still looking for the DIT study guide with answers written in if anyone has this - would be sooo helpful!
sorry for bothering u guys, but are the DIT 2012 videos much different content-wise from 2010/2011? I understand that they're mainly for FA 2012, but anyone that has done them if they can please tell me if the 2012 program is much better. I heard the program has be completely re-done for 2012. im in my last stage of studying and want to just do watever is best.
@speeder - You are right files are too big for email therefore just sign up for the free account on [Image: 88x31.gif]
and upload it there its free

and send me the links and I will upload those links to the website. Hope this will make things easier for everyone.

Also, whoever wants to contribute to the website by sharing the USMLE study material are welcome to sign up with the file storage account and send me the link and I will upload them on my site.

@ oman125 - I haven't seen the 2012 version of it so don't really know.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »