Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dit Videos 2011, Dit Questions, Study guide. - wimobile246
Site updated. Jojo I sent you an e-mail regarding that as well. I am glade to hear that issue has been resolved. And thanks guys for helping each other. I hope everyone in this world are so kind to each other as well. God bless every one.
Anyone with access to 2012 and who wants to preserve the acess offline let me know.
I have the New vids with answers to questions explained. Highest Quality. Before you ask to share i will NOT share until we get the full set done.
what the hell is this? LOL
nanomax=greatest guy i know!

i was considering buying 2012 vids.. my exam is in few weeks u think u'll be ready soon?
or should i just print out 2011 and go for it?
Probably a few more days...
hello guys there is a problem with 12.2 video download..does anyone of u got it..its saying the file cannot be read.
help appreciated.

thanks
it seems like virus. Everytime when I tried to dl it asks me to load ividi
dr. yons20 - Hey sorry for the late reply but I rechecked link for 12.2 for server 1 and it seems to work fine but if you are facing a problem than i would request you to use server 2 I just uploaded it so it is working fine.
Sanomi - Its not virus, its ad. when you see that page where it says download ividi wait there and you can see the timer on the top right hand side. When counter finishes counting down it will show "SKIP AD" button and when you click that it will redirect you to download page.
updated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »