Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dit Videos 2011, Dit Questions, Study guide. - wimobile246
Site is been updated and all videos are up on server 2 as well. Also questions for you guys I got NBME exams 1-6 and 11 and 12 from a friend, do you think it will be helpful if i upload them there?
THanks wimobile.. Had a quick qs: This recent update u mentioned is the 2011 DIT right?

NBME's 1-6 would be very helpful too.

Thx for your patience and time spent in helping others out. I see many may have downloaded but few really appreciate!
you know guys if the links don't ever work for you there's always a torrent around just leave your computer on all day it worked for me!!!!

this is real

http://www.torrentcrazy.com/torrent/7092...ourse-2011
I dislike leechers... I have seen no significant contributions from a majority of the members. Therefore the 2012 release will be Exclusive for select members. Aprox 42% of the content is available nothing will be released until 100%. So if you want things start contributing and just so you know i am not bluffing...

http://i41.tinypic.com/f0om1g.jpg
How do you propose we go about contributing, nanomax?

Thx for the preview though-It certainly looks exciting :-)
Thanks docres. This is just a little try to help out everyone here.

And nanomax if you are still up for our proposal for uploading them on the site we can and what I can do to keep 2012 version exclusively for the REAL members is Add password to those files with 2012 but we can keep 2011 open for everyone. How is that idea?

@ docress - Ok I will upload NBME exams as well.
Wimobile246- Sounds like a wicked good plan :-)
hi 2 nanomax and wimobile246

please if you got 2012 dit video plese gie me too my email. khanalpra

Let me know nanomax if you like the idea of putting password for the 2012 links.
but now the file on this link is not availble.
please anybody can tell how can get it .
or any other way?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »