Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dit Videos 2011, Dit Questions, Study guide. - wimobile246
@nanomax - thanks for working hard on getting those vids man
Yes nanomax is doing great work thanks, keep up the great work.
If anyone has anything that is useful to the people of this forum or that may help us with the exams can but added to our website so let me know or drop me an email at wimobile246 and we can add it to our site.
Thanks for great idea! i have falcon review.
If anyone has the DIT study guide with answers written in (whatever year) in a pdf that would be the most awesome thing ever. Anyone have this?
how to upload to this web? i have it!
glad to see this website have been helping people for many years. Im very thankfull to whoever made this, they must be very great and lovely. God Bless your heart!
HI guys, i'm just starting to study for step 1. please, what's meaning Dit videos, Dit questions?
Thanks
hothellguy - yes! I have no idea how to upload it to this site. Can you email it to me saragrace84 at aol dot com? I would very much appreciate it!

C_K : DIT is Doctors in Training : )
@ speeder - I haven't put the contact info there but I will do that on the site soon til than anyone wants to add anything to the site can send the links to my e-mail at wimobile246 and I will add it to the site asap. Since I am studying for the exam as well I might reply little late since I check this forum atleast once a day.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »