Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get this done! - mutation
Common underlying cause of intussusception: Meckle's diverticulum and adenovirus infection of peyer's patches.
thanks mutation for the points ..

done with micro .. break for for an hr . will start gen pharm after that .
Hi everybody, decided to share my progress, as of today I have 18 days to go, hopefully I wont postponeSmile Finished 5-3 from DIT, starting 7-2 virology. I am only doing lectures back to back!!!! GL!! I am in EST.
Owl, a few forum members have mentioned that general pharm is important, so it's a good thing you're going to focus on it. I liked DIT for it, so give that a try if you haven't already.

Munira, welcome! I have a month to go as of today! Final few weeks are important. I wish you the best, good luck!

DOC for methemoglobin is methylene blue.
- vitamin C is ancillary treatment
- cimetidine can also be used, lowers methHb levels slowly
When air flow is turbulent, give helium!!!! (less oxygen bound to nitrogen)

Helium binds to oxygen --> less dense --> decreases viscosity --> laminar flow --> better ventilation of alveoli
@mutation .. good points
its good revising things i just read ,, keep on adding ..

am almost done with pharm .. only gen pharm left .. planning to finish by 4 pm ..

just back fm break .. starting gen pharm ..
I'll definitely continue adding points, it's a good revision for all of us!

I need to do some errands, I'll be back in a few hours, good luck!
2:40 pm, finally done with DIT 7-2, and had lunch. Will do a block of wrong answers from UW.

Amantadine- blocks uncoating- Amanda is shy to take off her coatSmile

@munia- I like that mnemonic!
I'm working on pharm as well, did 1 lecture of DIT and am pausing to look at kaplan pharm for a couple hours
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »