Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study plan for Step 3 - SPs welcome - examusmle
Hello examusmle..nice to see u after a long time.. i am prep for step 3 as well. I would love to join this group...
examusmle- really nice thread!
I have few questions if u can help me that will be great-
For Archer PPV- how I can get that and how much need to pay, i want audio lecture/ccs cases
Which NMBE is good to take for real assessment.
How do u think abt premier review notes

Thanks,
hey can anyone tell me if i can schedule test on saturday and monday if the test center is closed on sunday OR does it need to be to consecutive days anytime mon - friday???

urgent pls
thanks
hi examusmle and others i'd love to join the group.i've been waiting for my cs result and looking for certain observerships.but i did not get any response for the observerships.so thought of giving my step 3.your plan sounds good.i'll be posting my weekend report starting from 2day.
hi guys, sorry for posting a late weekend report....
lagged behind schedule since my daughter didn't go to her day care last week n i had to study with her being around( very difficult).
i'm starting with obs /gyne this week, will read MTB3 but revise it from KLN ck notes too.
then i'll move to psychiatry n get done with my first reading for step3, will start UW from next tuesday, (I.A) n get into full swing hopefully, no time to waste now!

@examusmle and psych25, come on guys u can crack this monster!
Hi. I am totally new to this form. I am preparing for step 3 from last 2 weeks. I m doing mtb3 and done with just half of it. I am too slow. from tomorrow ll start with 8hrs study plan. From monday I am planning to start uworld. I ll try to finish my mtb by then. I have a question.
IS IT BETTER TO DO UWORLD IN MIX MODE OR CAN BE DONE TOPIC WISE? For step 1 and 2 i did topic wise. i am planning to take step 3 by july. hope for best. n good luck to you all...
i am also joining this group today, starting my 8hrs/day study plan from 4/26/2012.
gd luck to everyone. will be doing MTB first reading starting tomorrow.
Hi examusme and everyone...

I have Q.. plz help..

1.How long it takes to get ecfmg certificate after finishing previous steps??

2. How long it take to get step 3 scheduling permit if immediately applied after getting ecfmg certificate??

thanks.
My weekend report:

Did FRED question and got an average score of 76%

Took NBME form-2 today and was disappointed with the same 420 score, even after finishing
one round of Kaplan Q bank Sad

I find step 3 more difficult than step 2 CK. But I guess it is too late to work on MCQs, so I am planning to focus more on CCS for the rest of my preparation, in order to get a comfortable passing score.

@ grad1980,

Congratulations again, on your CS success, buddy!!

@thaaj,
you are welcome to join. In fact anybody is welcome to join as long as they post their progress
report regularly Smile

@rlp,
I haven't done UWSA yet, but planning to take next week.

@amanita
You can find the answers for your questions in this link.
http://www.ccsworkshop.com/

I guess both NBME form 1 and 2 are equally tough and neither of them predict your real scores since it doesn't assess your ccs skills. But if you are planning to do only one NBME then it is better to take form 2 because it has extended feedback version.

@archie11,
Yes, you can schedule Sat and Monday if available.

@mnop22,
If you have already done with Credentials verification as well, then you can get the ECFMG certificate within 4 working days. And I guess you can get your scheduling permit for step 3 in about 10 days to 2 weeks after they receive your application by mail.
Hi examusmle...sup? How did match 2012 come along?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »