Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study plan for Step 3 - SPs welcome - examusmle
thanks for all the information .... i like ur spirit and u have motivated me ....all the best .im sure u will excel in this exam with flying colors Smile
@examusmle,
thank you for taking time for posting your experience, more impt your nature of helping others. This is the best exam review i have read so far. In return i can only pray for you. Gl with everything.

@rnj09 - thank you for the input.
@rlp,
My pleasure. Thanks for your comments too. I am humbled Smile

@mj09,
460 in NBME is a good score and your study methods seem like you are on the right track. Good luck with everthing.

@grad1980,
Feeling scared is actually a good sign, because it will help push yourself a little bit more than what you would have done otherwise.

@neemay,
Hi, long time! How are you? Good to see you here Smile
congrats examusmle ..iam suure u will pass
please guys iam a beginner would really appreciate if someone can send me archer notes God bless ! my email is dr_amrsalem
thank you so much examusmle. I hope and pray that you ace this exam.

just one quick q about ccs. i already did archers 88$ ppt that had feb 2012 workshop, do you think i should buy the access to april workshop too, are there any new cases, or the same cases on new template.
@abc1234567,
Hi. Thanks. How have you been?
Hope you are all set for starting your residencySmile

@rnj09,
Feb 2012 and April 2012 PPV has completely different set of cases except for couple of them, which Dr Archer felt were important.
thanks examusmle for detailed experience
how did u manage breaks on day2
do u think that for ccs uworld and archer r enough
thanks and good luck
@examusmle, hope you are enjoying your much needed and well deserved break before starting your residency. Like everyone, I have a few questions ( actually a lot more!) but don't want to take too much of your time.

With regards to MCQs, not asking for any specifics, just wondering what was the general flavor? e.g Were there a lot of sets re: continuing care, like if one medication fails ( or investigation), what to do next? More office based as compared to er? What topics were asked about more than others? e.g ethics, biostats, care of the elderly etc.

Thanks!
examusmle can we share emails in regards to step 3 exam thanks ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »