Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacific owls.. - drforget
which bugs is the most common cause of infective endocarditis???
okay I am U wording now while taking my coffee..
@ dr forget.. i made tea instead of coffee=)
most common for IE= S aureus in IV drug abusers, when r u planning to write ur step1?

am thinking to do some reading now ,FA=)
PT is 11-15 secondis.....PTT 25-45 seconds..I always forgot about them...
i thought it was streptococcus viridans....due to dental procedures....

what is the answer?

its nice of u both to post important stuff...

taking 5 min break..
@radioshack..Goljan RR page 182 says most common bug cause IE is strep viridans !!! while most common bug in IV is staph aureus....

did not set an exam date yet since I am doing some subjects for first read..wanna finish then revise then revise again then will register for exam..Smile

good decison by making tea instead of coffee since coffee has much caffeine that will make you feel weak..I like Mocha coffee. it is much lighter than the pure one...(milk, little bit brewed coffee and chocolate)...Smile
thankx for the HY question=) usmlestep1 gooooood ,u answered it correctly=) micro is going goodWink
ok my break time is over!!!
Finally, i stay awake uptill now as i didnt study at all in mornin time..
@radioshack..lol me too I usually waste much time at day and playing around and feel serious studying at nightSmile)
case: HIV positive Jehovah's witness pregnant needs transfusion to save her life...but she refuses transfusion, what you should do:
a getting a court order
b give her transfusion
c do not give her transfusion
d do not tell her that she needs transfusion and give her transfusion while she is unware of her surrounding
sorry guys my break went on for a long time...
@radioshack thank you...hope it goes well all through out...
even am like u guys... wont study much in the daytime...
back to studies...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »