Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NBMEs 1-7,11,12 with answer key/explanation links. - aj912
hey can anyone please please tell me why the link doesnt open up for me. What do you do exactly?? When i click on the link it takes me to zippy then i click download, then appears; cannot open file.
good job.....stay blessed Smile
Can anyone send the link for nbme 13 form plzz?
hey links not opening . can you sendme working links
]
Thank you aj912...I also really want to thank everyone who put so much effort in this...thank you very much guys, it is really very commendable!!
Hey aj912...couldnt get hold of any links Sad can you please resend a viable link???
which one i will download ? regular download ? if it is which one ? rt sided or lt sided one?pls help

i have got new usmle resources such as the books which is almost new and many dvds and Videos of materials that help pass the exam , in addition to new qbanks which is valid till now , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer
including kaplan hy , kaplan IM and mtb by dr.conrad , UW, dit,medstudy , all are 2012 ...etc .

contact me at : jordialba99

god bless and thanks....
thank you best of luck with your exam,,,

i have got new usmle resources such as the books which is almost new and many dvds and Videos of materials that help pass the exam , in addition to new qbanks which is valid till now , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer
including kaplan hy , kaplan IM and mtb by dr.conrad , UW, dit,medstudy , all are 2012 ...etc .

contact me at : jordialba99

god bless and thanks....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »