Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME 5!!!!....is this how the real exam is? - caporangecap111
I did a few questions from NBME 5, and they were generally harder than the other newer NBMEs I took (7, 11, 12, 13), is this NBME generally harder?

Is NBME 5 like the real test?
If you have nbme 5 send to my e-mailConfusedesy12313
its too large to send...you can google it and download a copy...

back to my question...are the older NBMEs (1, 2, 3, 4, and 5) representative of the real exam? If they are not, what makes them so different from the real exam?
unfortunatelly I don't know because I have taken only form6:/ but I would liket o ask question. Why do so many people write about 1-4 form concerning step1..? when I log in on the NBME website I see that 1-4 forms are only for step2ck! Am I wrong?
ya dude i too felt it to be really hard....concentrating on minor points just based on memory and i felt like i have never come across many of them in uworld...can u sen me the key to this mail id..praneethchebrolu_1986
I took NBME 5 and I wish I had taken another NBME instead; it was strange and questions did not seem representative; perhaps the most bizarre questions (I'm not sure exactly in what way-perhaps simple concepts but tricky or maybe big on some details) I have ever encountered.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »