Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hourly update thread for the day - drforget
took lunch
doing neuropath
hi...jst finished the arterial supply of the gut.. not used to study during day...so difficult to conc... but putting my 100%...enjoy with neuropath...will update for every hr... till i sleep...
great usmle.step..i should study hard today because I wasted yesterday since I was not feeling that well..okay keep pushing..Smile
epidural hematoma...lucid interval...blood between skull and dura...middle meningeal artery rupture..lens shape on CT
absence of ductus deferens in males....assoc wid absence of kidney...cos ureteric bud develops 4m mesonephros....
in females...mesonephros degenerates....
most common site of urinary calculi.. ureterovesical part...narrowest of all
allontoic duct..vestigeal...fibroses to form urachus...if patent...forms urachal fistula...leakage of urine to umbilicus..
omphalocele...failure of intestinal loop to retract into abd ... contents surroended by peritoneum..
gastroschisis...defect of abdominawall...free contents..in communication wid amniotic fluid...
oligohydramnious..any defect with urinary development...
polyhydramnious...any defect wid GI dev...or reflxes that control swallowing
hope u r feeling better now...due to lot of rest... carry on with neuropath...
@usmle.step...very nice info, thanks...
oh, yeah, I am feeling better for sure now, thank you,SmileSmileSmile
back to neuropath
subdural hematoma...trauma and elderly, tearing of the bridging vein..collection of blood under dura....crescent shape of CT..complication is herniation of the brain...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »