Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone waiting for results on 25th - csatlanta21
not yest for me
sorry cgy for hurting u bad as u r repeating the same points i said about u psych consult,no one would allow a jerk like u to practice medicine etc.i know God didnot distribute the brain reserves equally and u being on the wrong side of the distribution definitely cant think of anything by ur self.and thats y next step u r thinking to take is to start abusing.and btw wht made u think im a female haha u nerd just wanted to show u know wht PMS is.go get some fresh air ur already small brain cant take all this
here is the thing just to be frustrated ... control ur emotions .. it is training Smile GL
ok rrrr1583 sent me the email ... he passed .. congrats dude .. was ur exam on March 6th 2012 ... ? which centre was it ... ? sorry for the harsh words .. but there some people here who make fun at these times ! Congrats once agian !
hey @cgy you are lying I didnot send my report to you. are you kidding me now I really think you are crazy. Why would I send you a mail
is there anyone on this forum who can restrain this delusional man from all this stupidity.they must have some policy for not allowing under 15 ppl to come to this forum
oh then it was some one earlier whom I challenged in other threads ... anyways some one sent me a snapshot of their result ...march 6th 2012 was his/her exam date !
this forum has all types of crazy ppl I guess and next time I talk to some one I should be very careful, first @cgy mocks ppl for getting their results before him and then he lies that I sent him a mail with my score report. wow crazyman..... Believe it or not guys this is the final time I am saying this I got my score today and I passed with high performance in all and 1 star, I took my exam on march 5 in houston. And I dont have to prove it to you.
I received my score and passed.

Thanks to God who spoils me every single day..... and my family for their non-stopping prayers.....

Good Luck to All
congrats tundri and enjoy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »