Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone waiting for results on 25th - csatlanta21
sorry may 9th- third Wednesday of the reporting period, first Wednesday being April 25th and last Wednesday being may 23rd.
i feel so scary about my result,hopefully we all will pass the exam,wish u best of luckSmile))
does any body know at what time result will come?
@ shula... am sorry, I think I confused you.. stay loose... your results might take a couple of weeks.. thanks 2012applicant..

It is expected that results for the vast majority of examinees who take the exam during the testing period will be reported on the first Wednesday of the Reporting Period. Results for 98%-99% of examinees who take the exam during the testing period are reported by the third Wednesday in a Reporting Period. For a small percentage of examinees (1%-2%), scoring and quality assurance may be not completed in time for these examinees to be reported by the first three reporting dates; these will typically be examinees who took the exam in the latter part of the testing period. Results for these examinees will be reported each week throughout the reporting period, and should be reported no later than the last day of the score reporting period.
I got the email for my step1 result at 8:45.

So I would think CS result will also be announced around the same time.
@hstny oh ok...
does anyone know anything having the "print schedule permit" disappear and if that means anything about the grade?? I can't see the tab, but not sure when it disappeared. Took it on march 9. Wondering if that means I passed? Thanks.
best wishes to all.... waiting for the results..
I took mine on march 20th in Atlanta. I am so scared that I can't even sleep.
@csatlanta21 and lovingyou, I also took the exam last march 20th... Lets just keep each other posted ok guys.. Sleep well tonight and pray that we will all pass..
I also took the exam in Atlanta on March 20th. As we will be graded out of 11 cases instead of 12, I don't know how will it affect our result.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »