Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY!! where everyone go? - zen786
im finishing up HIV ... i was suppose to finish earlier ... but now im stuck with it for the night and hopefully finish up and maybe start biochem Smile
thought this is a good reminder**

the only diploid virus = retrovirus....
all dsDNA virus + positive strand[mrna] ssRNA virus = infectious nucleic acid base except for pox virus and HEP B....
all DNA virus replicate in nucleus except POX
all rna virus replicate in cytoplasm except influenza and retro

enjoy!!
herpes gets its envelope from nucleus membrane Smile the rest get it from cell membrane Smile
im here Smile

zen786 r u doing dit to complete fa ???
@usmle yes i am Smile i think its the best way to go... i actually do a lecture takes about a hour and 30 for each... then i spend additional 30 mins skimming through what the lecture just said so about 6 hours for 3 videos then i just kick back and watch tv... till i come back or im on this forum posting random notes or answering [trying to] questions lol Smile how about you?? FA Gets boring just reading by itself.... Smile
thats great! love they way ur doing

uhhh me .... i just cant spend continuous hours so i take many frequent breaks
this is my 2nd round with dit, i completed micro,immuno and embryo with it

started cvs and felt should go back to kaplan videos ... now its taking little bit time to complete that but i completely enjoy dr.qudrathhhhhh Big Grin

trying to complete FA by the end of this month so that i can give a self assess... Sad
r u doing uw along with it ???
i tried doing but man!!.... it is too much for a day feels like days r so short to complete altogether !!!!

i never feel content by the end of the day Sad(
well im in the same boat as you this is my second round... i gave a offline nbme ... and i hate to post but i got fairly decent... ... but i feel like thats because for some reason i was highly confident.... cuz i did get many questions wrong that members post up here... and they are really easy ones idk y .... so yeah im doing it for the second time... and DR. K is amazing!! i also like lionel raymond for biochem which i think i will do again with him the only one im worried about Smile my goal is to finish FA by end of april so i can give a online nbme and see where i stand Smile

lookin forward to seeing you around Smile hopefully we can motivate and update each other... [im taken friday off] lol!!
im on day 7 lecture 3 Smile
yup surely.. am gonna b around, guess i need more of motivation Smile
yeah i have to do pharm too from em

guess itl take more than this month for me to try nbme Sad

GL for friday pal Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »