Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
END OF JULY test takers-gather here! - jughead00
Hi, my exam is booked for July 30th. it will be the last day of the extension of my eligibility period.

currently reviewing first aid, weaknesses are biochem,genetics,physiology of renal,resp,cardio.

want to give three weeks for reviewing first aid again, then take one NBME online
then start usmle world, finish it within one month then last month review first aid again with the uw notes written inside

what about all of you guys?
nobody taking exam by end of july?
ya i plan to take it by the end of july...
gave one nbme 3 wks back..got horrible marks..got so disheartened that stopped studying for last 3 wks... now finding it so difficult to motivate myself n get back on track!!Sad( so depressing...
curently trying to do biochem...
sorry, i am sure this is not the type of reply u wre hoping for...
i had a similar experience! also took one online NBME and scored low! now my goal is to go through first aid again and retake NBME before going to uw with an aim of a score of 450 and then that will make me feel better! i will do uw and retake another NBME in the end, but i need to take this middle nbme just to make sure i improved.

did u already book ur exam date for july? which day?
no havent booked ne date...neways my elig pd has expired n now i'll re apply for the next elig pd only when i gt a gud nbme score..coz i am tired of taking dates n postponing.. lot of work needs to b done, so really dosnt make sense of hurying n applying for the nxt elig pd.
I am taking exam in june -july .....depends on NbME score....doing FA , GOLJAN , 50-70 QUESTIONS ....Done reviewing kaplan .....doing NBME 2 block 1 on my own
i will also listen to goljan audios when i do next round of fa

@usmle255 did you do goljan audio or the book?
book...no time fr video
i have my step for en of july... i am doing DIT first round with out qbank ... but i will do it like 3 times w/ qbank i already made the agenda... i will stick to it
I will also be taking my board july ending. I have weakness in most of the area stated by jughead00 but plus hematology and oncology.I started with usmlerx video with question just yesterday.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »