Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best day Ever/ Pass CS + ECFMG cert + PreMatch - levosimendan
I got a pre match last yr. and I was needing to pass my this test in order not to loss it.
Thank so much to wife my family and Saint Jude Thaddeus.

I got my test almost 4 est

Now I can breath again...
Congrat dear ... U did it
Share some experience with forum
When was your test and where
Did u mis any thing how was the sp
What was your strategy before exam etc etc
Look, like most people I used the FA , UW is a waste of time and money.
Mistakes I did several mistake, like forgot many thing during the PE I even forgot to ROM in 2 MS cases, I can tell you the the PE doesn t count so much bc even all this mistakes I passed with High Perf, The only thing I did perfect was the LIQOR AAAA PAM HUG FOSS , summarization , paraphrase , and Closure. About the PN I created a way between "bullet and the traditional "
and accordion with the report also was in High Perf.
One thing more I didn t smile like and idiot all the time, or said I sorry because for 89 yr father died of cancer 50 yrs ago.... that over acting has no sense and make look stupid
Last thing, I will say It is important to practice with a partner but only they have a similar level like the one you have and a good Spoken English proficiency other way is a waste of time.

congrats and good luck in future steps
Agree.. Pe does not count that much.. The thing that you did perfect was the only thing needed in this exam.
Congratulations to you! You have great reason to be so excited. Good luck with residency.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »