Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME 13 answer key - jasmin000
onyx88
great efforts i really appreciate yr efforts and i am really benifit of your explanations >>>>>>>>>>>>>please cotinue the remaining 2 blocks as such
onyx88 thank you so much, would you mind sharing the rest of the explanations for nbme 13? or if you have any other explanations for other nbmes, thank you, god bless
gejorcla The extended version has more questions different vs the offline posted here ? where do u bought it. ?
i am selling the new videos ,qbanks and books of USMLE 2012 (kaplan,usmlerx,DIT...etc)
also Videos of FA 2012 , like falcon first aid 2012 videos , usmlerx first aid express , kaplan HY

Also i have the new dit 2012 full package ( videos,workbook,dit qs...etc)
new kaplan high yield videos 2012 , and qbank...etc

the prices are very cheap , with samples

email me : jordialba99

ask for what materials and for what step?
thank you
On block 4 question 6, you sure the answer is dysphagia? It sounds like he has dry beriberi's, which would make Nystagmus, E the answer.
Block 4 question 13 should be C. Those are PREsynaptic secretory vesicles you see on the electron micrograph, and Lamber Eaton is autoimmune attack on presynaptic calcium CHANNELs. Myathenis Gravis is autoimmune attack on POSTsynaptic acetylcholine RECEPTORs.
My blok 1 q42 had nothing to do with warfarin as the above answer key mentioned. Mine was:
"A 3-year-old girl is found to have a grade 4/6, loud, harsh, high-pitched holosystolic murmur that radiates over teh precordium and a palpable thrill at the left sternal border. Which of the following defects is most likely in this patient?"
I selected J- Tricuspid regurgitation (which is wrong)
The other option I came up with was answer F- VSD, anyone have any idease?
from where u get those answer?
block 1, q1 why is the receptors when always is the lymph node involvement
i am selling the new videos ,qbanks and books of USMLE 2012 (kaplan,usmlerx,DIT...etc)
also Videos of FA 2012 , like falcon first aid 2012 videos , usmlerx first aid express , kaplan HY

Also i have the new dit 2012 full package ( videos,workbook,dit qs...etc)
new kaplan high yield videos 2012 , and qbank...etc

the prices are very cheap , with samples

email me : jordialba99

ask for what materials and for what step?
thank you

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »