Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UW per day ..plz need urgent reply - moon31
guys im really frustated nd dnt knw wht to do........im doing UW whole day with only 25 que per day with full explanations nd writing everything...nd im planing to give exam by mid june...but nt able to complete it ..

I know im really going slow... wht should i do to speed up doing my que with taking notes....

ur replies would really be appreciated ..thanks
First time UW really takes time.....but its worth that time and the notes are very useful.Try to finish a block a day.
@praveena25
thanks for ur reply....
but should i make notes of each line in UW or only educational objectives?

try to do at least 40 then it will take 52 days.
@moon....Dont simply copy every line.u have to read all the answer option explanations and take points.I would suggest...since its ur first time...Read a particular subject or topic and do the corresponding UW q's subject wise.In that way...u know where to make note of those points and how much to take down.

moon, it's taking u a long time cuz u r writing everything down (i know cuz i did it this way), the ppl who do more q's a day just write down 1-2 sentences/q & if they know the concept nothing at all...but since u r writing everything down, 25 q's/day is actually good.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »