Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October exam takers gather here................... - drfuture
I did 40 questions in cardiology today still have 2 hours to go what about u
hello, i'm planning to sit for the exam arround this month God willing.i'm doing Dermato these days. keep posting Dr future to motivate each others and sharing some study plans. GL.
I am doing dermatology as well by Kaplan video and u.world.I starte neurology today by Kaplan.
hii.. guys am in... i started today pediatrics in MTB, probably will be finishing it by tmw.. letz see..

GL..
nice guys keep it going we can also share our obstacles that we face during study or from work family so we can motivate each other

for me I working full time as anaesthetist and I just came back from a long day of work it 4 pm now I had a small lunch so i do not get drowsy lool and i will begin with cardiology UW 55 minutes non stop then talk to u
Hi Drfuture ,

Welcome to the club.I just saw your post today.Can you share me your gross study plan ? I have already started reading Kaplan Lecture Note(internal medicine).samideb
hey man miss u

thanks for the advice u gave they helped me a lot in step1

I am going through UW on round the kaplan videos then kaplan q bank the will finilize with another round in UW then NBMEs then exam inshallah
i did 20 questions from u world, and 22 from kaplan q bank. done for today.happy studying every body.
My plan is as follows in short:
....one round of kaplan lecture notes reading
....do one round of UW then
....then do MTB 2 and 3 sequentially
....do nbme or UWSA
....decide on further move based on my score in this assessment
Do you have any suggestion in this plan ?
very nice I will try to acclimatize mine to it done with 25 questions
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »