Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SP for CS at Houston in August - nychic@
I'm looking for SPs at Houston starting 5/6 August for Live prep. Contact me on email nychica07 .
Anyone interested? I'm looking for live SPs. We could form a group n help each other! I'm looking to practice for 2 weeks or more before the exam. Anyone taking CS in Houston between 10-31 August is welcome to join!
Nobody interested?
Still looking!
hi i will be mving to houston some time this week ,my exam is on the 20th.I am also looking for a study group.If intrested let me know.
I'll be online most of the time on skype ,my id dreamdoctorn258.
Goodluck
I will b taking my exam before August 25th at Houston. what are your plans..

my Id: sachdev.ameet
Thanks @ dreamdoc258 & aks84. I'm looking for female SPs. Mail me on above email address.
hi i'm flying to houston on the 1st and i'll be staying there and practicing there.
I heard a lot of people studying for CS stay at a hotel close by and study in groups ,i guess that would be a better way to practise one on one and get a clear idea abouot our strong and weak areas and improvising on them.
This is not an exam that is easy although it sounds easy ,so i'm trying to be preapared the best i can before the test.

Please Let me know if somebody else is also planning on moving there early,so that we can form a groupp and study and get through:-)
Hey guys! I am in Houston and I have my test Aug 16th in LA! I couldn't get a test date in Houston.....anyways, if yall want to study, please LET ME KNOW!!!!

DrDiva07
I can come to baymont inn
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »