Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took exam today - drmp
Thanks, drmp. Do you think we will have enough time for ROS and PAMHUGSFOSS in each case? How about in psychiatry case? Would there be some relative/friend with SP to give the history ?
In the PN, is it enough to write the positive symptoms alone and just write ROS -negetive as above, or write some negetives in that as well? Thanks in adance.
hi drmp, best of luck for ur exam,, i have an important question to ask.. please tell me if the pain is second complaint of case,, like if the case is of fatigue,insomnia or forgetfullness and in history pt tells u that he is having pain in abdomen, or somewhere else,, then do i have to ask all the pain related questions like location,intensity,quality etc.. looking for your help.
@antihemle-
I did ROS and PAMHUGSFOSS.
Psych case- can't answer this ? as it would violate rules.
Listing negatives- Do mention the important negatives. If a person has ab pain, mention they aren't naseated because that's relevent. I listed all negatives regardless if I had space for it. I think you need to practice typing patient notes with the practice note given on the usmle website. that way you can see how you're doing as far as charcter limit. also look at the practice notes that they have up.

@aqeel-
Always do SOCRATES for any pain anywhere.
thanks for that. do we have at least 3 pertinent history and physical findings for all 3 dd ? or do the 2 nd or 3rd dd have fewer findings?
hello.
i am a starter,...some people say that fourth edition of first aid doesnot fulfill the new format,...wat do you think....?
Hi DRMP,

I'm sorry about the result. But please try to put it behind you right now and can you please tell me what was your major weakness? And what was your strengths?

I tutor students with USMLE examinations, especially CS and it would be a pleasure to be able to talk to you. Do you have an e-mail address?

Call me if you want to talk, it would be my pleasure to give you advice that would help you out in the future. That goes for all the students who want a heads up.

Phone: 1-800-692-8819

Seriously, give me a call.
Respected Students,

All of those who want to expedite there CS2 Prep and want to pass in there upcoming attempt can join my online classes.... I offer on Skype Webcam

I offer a 100% understanding in your CS Skills and an ABSOLUTE PASS

A decison you will not regret. Have a detailed look of my teaching strategy

http://www.sajdahcs2coach.com/

Best and unique part of my protocol is that I teach Word To Word....Line To Line.
My hard work always gives my students highest performance.

You will believe me when I start teaching you.

I offer a 15 min FREE TRIAL.

Session will be held on SKYPE WEBCAM.
Please note my I.D
Sajdah_cs2

I offer various programmes

10 Day + MOCK EXAM 12 Cases.....1 hr per session..
The time in which I will dictate Hpi Qs, counseling closures
will be separate extra time not included in sessions
cover 35 cases

7 Day...cover 25 cases+ MOCK EXAM 12 Cases..
The time in which I will dictate Hpi Qs, counseling closures
will be separate extra time not included in sessions
cover 25 cases

Per hr Sess

Evaluation class....8 Cases time ranges according to Students Performance

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR UPCOMING EXAM
@drm..

Case 06- Chest Pain in FA

D/D-
MI
Cocaine Inducec
GERD
Aortic Dissection
Pericarditis

Q: what we should write in Physical findings to support above D/D? Example that is given in The book has no significant findings on PE. Help in this regard
Drmp,,where can i find the Cs videos, thanks in advance Smile
I need help == can any one tell me in Pt note NEW FORMET in in section of History finding , one can get from histor some thing but supose dont get any physical finding exam ( for example Migrain)
then what I will write .can one keep it blanck.?

can any one help me .

thanks --Qazichak
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »