Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@iowa - medico25
Hi- I am quite new to this application process..could you please let me know how early do we have to start the application process

I am doing My CK prep right now,...not able to start my application process--

Could you tell the minimum time required to do my application ?
How many does it take if the author uploads the LORs ?

THank you so much i read that you help with people's queries ....it will be of great help if u can help a beginner...
It does take quite a long time... I would suggest you concentrate on CK prep.
LOR uploaded by letter writer (or yourself for un-waived) should be about 2+ weeks processing max.
Minimum time to process depends on what stage your docs are in 327, transcripts etc? You need to give more info.
Also, i suggest you make your posts addressed in general as they are many others who can contribute ( I even learn from them) like peppino titandmd docsammd .... plus many others.
Thank you soo much iowa
and yes sorry for the addressing part--i am not sure if anyone would reply on this forum...
i thought it was random...

BUt i saw some of the posts the other day and u had replied in it...
sorry abt that

thanks again

@iowa

What did u mean in 327? sorry i am also new at this, i just started my application

thank you
@gface.. form 327A is what ECFMG sends to your med school to verify your medical credentials. If you have not initiated the process as this can sometimes be delayed especially with some schools... (google "327A ecfmg" for details)
@ iowa

thanks for your reply. But didnt they verify my credentials before i applied to take step 1 and step 2?
through form 186. or this is something completely different?
yup different ( and a pain if i may add)
it takes time, so start process asap
just search 327a in this forum (bottom), you'll see

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
ok thanks alot for your help
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »