Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks god. - james21
I feel the need to write this messages to give thanks to this forum and to all people here that support each other.
I am an IMG from Panama who was participating in this match and I was waiting for the result of the cs that I took on Oct 12 in Atlanta.
I failed the first time for many reasons. I didn´t know that I had to practice so much. The english is not my native language either. Now I realized that it is necessary to get a study partner and practice once and again. I didn´t do that the first time. I also had to sudy english with native speakers in NYC. If english is not your native language, I guess is not bad idea to work in your english too.
I had the opportunity to find a nice partner in NYC to study for this attempt. Now we are friends. Thanks to you buddy!!!
I got some interviews (7) and I had to go with my best face without knowing my result. Sometimes I lost my hope and faith (forgive me god for that). I was offered a pre-match and I had to withdraw from the math, even without knowing my result. So I was in a situation of all or nothing. These last days I couldn´t sleep. I was so stressed.
now it seems that I passed (I did the trick). I just want to tell those people that failed this time: don´t lose the hope and faith. Please try again. Even I passed I was in that situation before. Do what you need to do to pass this exam. It doesn´t show if you are a good or bad doctor.
If someone need information or advice please feel free to reply.
Sometimes god put probes in our lives. Don´t give up. Afterward you will be stronger!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »